- Item No.:
- Product Name:
- CAS Number:
- Molecular Formula:
- Molecular Weight:
- NMR | HPLC
- Price ($, USD):
- $138/20mg, $1000/g, $4000/5g ($, USD) Inquiry
- PG490; 99% Triptolide;Triptolide, Tripterygium Wilfordii; EINECS: 300-006-3; Triptolid; 38748-32-2; NSC 163062; UNII-19ALD1S53J; Thunder God Vine Extracts; Minnelide, Triptolide O-Methyl Phosphate Disodium Salt
- ALB Technology Limited
- Packaging according to customer requirements(20mg, 50mg, 100mg and more).
- We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
ALB Technology now can provide Triptolide (CAS#38748-32-2) at kgs scale!
Triptolide (CAS#38748-32-2) can be used in Anticancer Drugs: Triptolide | Anticancer Drugs
COA of Triptolide
A Brief Introduction of Triptolide
Triptolide is a kind of diterpenoid epoxide found in the Thunder God Vine, Tripterygium wilfordii.
Triptolide Synonyms: PG490; Tripterygium Wilfordii; NSC 163062; UNII-19ALD1S53J; Thunder God Vine Extracts;
Structure of Triptolide and Minnelide:
Please refer to: Triptolide | Anticancer Drugs
Minnelide, also named Triptolide O-Methyl Phosphate Disodium Salt, is a more water-soluble analog of triptolide, and in-vivo (in the presence of phosphates) it is converted to triptolide. Minnelide Structure refer to: Minnelide
Function of Triptolide:
Research shows Triptolide has following effect:
1. Triptolide inhibits tumor growth in vitro and in vivo
2. Triptolide enhances chemotherapeutic agents-induced apoptosis
3. Triptolide enhances TNF family-induced apoptosis
4. Triptolide inhibits autoimmune diseases
5. Triptolide inhibits co-stimulatory molecule expression
6. Triptolide inhibits pro-inflammatory cytokine and chemokine production
7. Triptolide inhibits tumor metastasis
8. Triptolide shows antifertility effect in the male rat
9. Triptolide is a promising agent in anti-tumor therapy.
Commercial Availability of bulk Triptolide:
Bulk Triptolide(1 kilo scale) is commercial available from ALB Technology Limited. All our Triptolide is extract from roots of Thunder God Vine, Tripterygium wilfordii. Though many research focus on synthesis of semi-synthesis Triptolide, until now extraction from herbals is still the main source for bulk Triptolide.